- Meeting attendance and travel are constricted
- Membership dues are easy targets for quick cost savings
- Credit is frozen or sluggish
- Portfolios are shrunken, liquidity is difficult, and spending is onerous
- Alternative revenues are down
I was impressed with the level of engagement and energy of my fellow CEOs, some of whom I already knew and others whom I met for the first time. I came away from the meeting with a heightened sense that marketing is more important to the success of associations today than ever before. By marketing, I don’t mean creating brochures and pushing information out to members. I'm speaking of marketing as the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you're continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting value in return. If you don’t understand your customers and their needs, then you’re missing the whole point of marketing. At IBTTA, we want every person on our staff to be marketer. It isn't a job only for a few; it is discipline and a way of thinking and behaving for everyone in our organization.
-- Pat Jones
I participated in that session also and agree with you about the importance of marketing. We can't know enough about our customers. And when we stop knowing, we stop having them. Thanks for the insight.
ReplyDelete-- EM